- Rudolf Cornelissen is committing code again, this time directly into the Haiku repository. His work seems related to nVidia cards at the moment.
- Haikuware 1st June Thank You Award is attributed to Michael mmlr Lotz. Congrats !
- Haikuware launched two new bounties: one related to documentation, the other for bringing flash abilities to the Haiku.
- since rev25750 Haiku successfully boots on the eeePC. Although Haiku runs for the moment in “reduced” graphic mode (640×480 stretched in 800×480) and lacks drivers for network WiFi and sound this is a great achievement ! (more info here, qua & ici)
- DarkWyrm tells us he is working on a revision of the Haiku R2 Desktop document which will be posted as soon as finished.
- zeVenOS beta 5 is out.
- GSOC student Dustin Howett posted a status update about adding support for High Precision Event Timers (HPET) in Haiku.
- Nice post on the mailing list: How to install Haiku to USB flash drive from Windows.
- The Haiku Code Drive 2008 has raised more than $7500 ! This is a great encouragement received from the Community ! Haiku inc. added the missing money to reach the $10’000 mark allowing four more students to work on Haiku during the Summer holidays (with the 5 GSOC students it makes 9, one more than in 2008).
|Category: News - Comments RSS - Post a Comment - Trackback|
|« Firefox updates||VoIP back to our platform ? »|